• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: biff brings board balance

Status
Not open for further replies.
So did this guy wind up winning ?

unnamed.jpg

That's poorly done. :(

Some dope on Nextdoor is trying to sell his Panthers tickets for $200 apiece this weekend. Good seats though.

Instagram has been informing me lately that there are about 100 different start-up shoe companies trying to be the new Allbirds and 100 cooler/water bottle companies trying to be the new Yeti or Hydroflask

John Wick 4 and The Matrix 4 are both set to be released on May 21, 2021. The center won't hold.

green skittles should be lime or banned from existence. apple candy of any kind sucks.

Just tried to do a minilesson with theme and tone tying Robert Frost's birches to Sharon Van Etten's Seventeen because they have similar themes. I have now been reminded of two things. High school kids have absolute shit taste in music, and high school kids can really cut you to the quick with their insults about your taste in music. Never share anything you actually find cool with them. I'm suppressing tears right now.

Find something that goes with Post Malone's Circles or Ariana's 7 Rings.

Just tried to do a minilesson with theme and tone tying Robert Frost's birches to Sharon Van Etten's Seventeen because they have similar themes. I have now been reminded of two things. High school kids have absolute shit taste in music, and high school kids can really cut you to the quick with their insults about your taste in music. Never share anything you actually find cool with them. I'm suppressing tears right now.

KennyG-1024x700.jpg

The phrase, "nice song, boomer" was definitely thrown at me.

Joe Biden should play Bob Barker in a Happy Gilmore remake.

which pneumonic devices from school growing up do you still remember?

a few I remember:

- Quadratic equation to the Frere Jacques tune
- Order of operations with PEMDAS - Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally
- SOHCAHTOA for trigonometry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back