• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: biff brings board balance

Status
Not open for further replies.
You post like you're sportin' a hog. We all know it's true. Just a mammoth dong.

GTB, thanks for the self-esteem boost, but you didn't add "no homo", so now I'm rattled.

Dude, but it's a fucking awesome movie. I re-watched Varsity Blues about a month ago. Just a fucking epic time to be alive. It really captures small-town high school life in the 80s and 90s. Yes, there were problems, but no one was all, "fuckin' terrorists and shit, man." Just a boy, a pig, and a game.

Great point. No way you remake that movie without a few MAGA hats.

Did you guys see that crazy story where a technician was working on an old deck that turned out to be previously owned by Bear Owsley and he started tripping off the residual left on the surface? Wild man, wild.

I'm happy to hit you with a high five while we spit roast her. But we're going to have to work that in around Juice's mom. Ol' girl has some miles on her, but you gotta respect seniority.

There was a poster on this board who used to be a cool as you (we) are, but then DF07 got all gay. Lost his chill over the political situation.

:couch:

You know some will say all that shit about having a guide and making a list of things to do, and being in kind of a calm, controlled environment — for your first time, at least — and I think there’s something to that. I woke up one morning and just said fuck it, kind of half-assed any diversions, and was definitely feeling like I was riding it out for the bulk of it, though it wasn’t bad. I watched some pre-genius Wolford-era Deac football for part of it for some reason. My phone screen looked cool. The knots in the ancient wood paneling of the walls of my Bungalow pulsed and flowed a little.

I’m all for the spirit of rocking out like that at a show, and envy those who can pull it off, but I don’t really like crowds and tight spaces to begin with. I have had a couple of 100% fun shroom journeys at Phish shows though, but tended to be on a few different things for those.

If I’ve lost the support of a guy named Grabs Turds Bare, I figure I have two possible responses. Either I can revaluate some choices and make some changes, OR I can consult Roosevelt Jerron Karl about the most effective means of HITTING BACK.

That’s SIR Rod Stewart.

If I’ve lost the support of a guy named Grabs Turds Bare, I figure I have two possible responses. Either I can revaluate some choices and make some changes, OR I can consult Roosevelt Jerron Karl about the most effective means of HITTING BACK.

Like Chupe, I seek harmony. Except when I'm laying down sick burns. But it's all in good fun, so kindly be less gay. I wanna show Mako how fucking cool you used to be.

Did you guys see that crazy story where a technician was working on an old deck that turned out to be previously owned by Bear Owsley and he started tripping off the residual left on the surface? Wild man, wild.

Yeah I saw it. Think he worked for a news station so they did a story on it.

my front door with an electronic code for the handle is struggling mightily with this cold.

i'm afraid of being locked out as i don't actually have a key for that part, just the deadbolt.

i feel like replacing a door knob should be simple in theory but in actuality is hard?

Try this on the DIY thread. Useful nuggets are likely to get lost in this cesspool.

thanks, i got that piece sorted out yesterday

when i actually did make it outside i got a fun surprise that a truck had hit my parked car and tore the front bumper off, so had to deal with that yesterday too

Just saw that Mt Tabor is a 3A school WTF, get some size and stop playing teeny ass rural charter schools in sports.

thanks, i got that piece sorted out yesterday

when i actually did make it outside i got a fun surprise that a truck had hit my parked car and tore the front bumper off, so had to deal with that yesterday too

Sorry to hear that. Hit and run is not nice.

Just saw that Mt Tabor is a 3A school WTF, get some size and stop playing teeny ass rural charter schools in sports.

apparently once all the cool kids left (me, wakephan09, CJ Harris) everyone went to reagan

I'm getting concert presales for next July and August. This is stupid.

Also, have to decide if want to get in on the Bob Weir & Wolf Bros concert in Durham on a Tuesday night in March 2020. Presale is in two hours FFS.

I only had 3 things scheduled at work today, and all 3 have been canceled. Do I:

1) Go home and "work" from my couch catching up on The Righteous Gemstones. I'm supposed to be in the office, but no one will probably notice/care.
2) Tough it out at the office til 6 PM and just post more than usual/get lost in random interwebs wormholes.
3) Quit and find a more fulfilling job.

Part of me wants to go to the Bob Weir show, but I wish he had an electric guitar with him. The Wolf Bros shows I've heard with like Warren Haynes and Trey have been great. Rolling just as an acoustic trio has been meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back