• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: biff brings board balance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, have to decide if want to get in on the Bob Weir & Wolf Bros concert in Durham on a Tuesday night in March 2020. Presale is in two hours FFS.

I’m trying to make the call on this as well, but don’t have presale so have to wait until tomorrow.

Part of me wants to go to the Bob Weir show, but I wish he had an electric guitar with him. The Wolf Bros shows I've heard with like Warren Haynes and Trey have been great. Rolling just as an acoustic trio has been meh.

Small sample, but I was MOVED by his “Easy To Slip” opener at Sweetwater a few months ago. Different vibe than a theater show I guess. I don’t know, it’ll prob be too pricey by just enough to make me hold off.

Small sample, but I was MOVED by his “Easy To Slip” opener at Sweetwater a few months ago. Different vibe than a theater show I guess. I don’t know, it’ll prob be too pricey by just enough to make me hold off.

you never know what you're gonna get with him these days. his Wolf Bros show that closed Lockn was brutal and a real downer way to end a festival. but he sounded good at the recent Dead and Co shows.

Fuck it. I'm not paying $195 a halfway decent ticket to go to a show over two hours from home on a weeknight out of nostalgia.

thanks, i got that piece sorted out yesterday

when i actually did make it outside i got a fun surprise that a truck had hit my parked car and tore the front bumper off, so had to deal with that yesterday too

If it was a true hit and run, make sure insurance only charges you the $200 uninsured motorist deductible.

If it was a true hit and run, make sure insurance only charges you the $200 uninsured motorist deductible.

This. Happened to me in the spring. I had to file a police report for the sole purpose of being able to provide USAA with a report number, but nothing ever came of that other than getting the lower deductible. Just call 311 and the process take less than 5 minutes. Ended up taking my car to Caliber Collision on Georgia Ave up in your neck of the woods and it was super easy and they were really quick.

plama and others, any decent online poker sites out there?

plama and others, any decent online poker sites out there?

No idea. Some people do it, I'm sure, but there's been too much hassle for me to try to get back to it, and when I have in the past there's just so many fewer people playing it's not fun for me. I imagine most people somehow play on Bovada

Heading to the big happening city of Greensboro tomorrow for a meeting. Looking forward to being dazzled.

This. Happened to me in the spring. I had to file a police report for the sole purpose of being able to provide USAA with a report number, but nothing ever came of that other than getting the lower deductible. Just call 311 and the process take less than 5 minutes. Ended up taking my car to Caliber Collision on Georgia Ave up in your neck of the woods and it was super easy and they were really quick.

good look, that's very close to me

On day 3 of this stupid cold after my stupid kid sneezed directly into my stupid eyes. I fucking hate winter. The older I get, the more I understand why people move to Florida.

I got a kick out of this line from the James Wiseman declared ineligible article on ESPN.com:

Wiseman's lawyers from Ballin, Ballin & Fishman and Farese, Farese & Farese released a statement on Thursday morning, shortly before Memphis declared him ineligible.

I got a kick out of this line from the James Wiseman declared ineligible article on ESPN.com:

Wiseman's lawyers from Ballin, Ballin & Fishman and Farese, Farese & Farese released a statement on Thursday morning, shortly before Memphis declared him ineligible.

That is fantastic. I would def want to be represented by Ballin & Ballin.

If you’re born with the last name Ballin and you’re under 6-0, you need to be an agent or basketball lawyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back