• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: biff brings board balance

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, I grew up listening to contemporary Christian music and Best Of the 60's multi-pack CDs with lots of Lovin Spoonful and non-Pet Sounds Beach Boys

I had to work hard to get over that and I do not wish it on anyone else

well, I grew up listening to contemporary Christian music and Best Of the 60's multi-pack CDs with lots of Lovin Spoonful and non-Pet Sounds Beach Boys

I had to work hard to get over that and I do not wish it on anyone else

And now look how far you've come with your dubstep and deep house music.

Do they know its Christmas is so awful. Hey we celebrate christmas so you better too!

Do they know its Christmas is so awful. Hey we celebrate christmas so you better too!

Wow, I totally didn't realize that's what that song is about. Thank you.

I'm going to go back and watch Bohemian Rhapsody again to see if I can better understnad the Live Aid concert.

I listen to instrumental Christmas music at my desk.

For some unknown reason I told my wife I want to go to an actual mall to do some Christmas shopping this year. I feel like something has been lost in just ordering it all online. I know I’m going to regret it immediately.

Fuck Christmas music, listen to this.

Wow, I totally didn't realize that's what that song is about. Thank you.

I'm going to go back and watch Bohemian Rhapsody again to see if I can better understnad the Live Aid concert.

Of course most here recognized that point. I made an opinion statement and followed up with why. Pretty simple really. Surprised you missed that.

Got a new tv and now when I watch Hulu the commercials are like 3x louder than the show

Wtf

no one would believe in Jesus if they really believed that those are the best songs we could come up with for His birthday. GTFO with springsteen singing santa claus while he takes a shit.

If circa 2000 Britney Spears singing Christmas songs isn’t proof of God’s love, I don’t know what is.

no one would believe in Jesus if they really believed that those are the best songs we could come up with for His birthday. GTFO with springsteen singing santa claus while he takes a shit.

i have a recommendation for you

settle down mako

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back