• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: biff brings board balance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy some rat traps, or get a rat snake. Keep your cats indoors. If you love your sweet little fur baby, letting it eat alley rats is only going to cause the sweet little fur baby to get hit by a car, eaten by a coyote or catch toxo from an infected rat.

Wait, people (maybe even you?!) buy snakes and let them freely roam their homes/yards? Or are you just suggesting that people should do that? Either way, 99.99% of people are going to prefer outdoor cats to a bunch of snakes.

Wait, people (maybe even you?!) buy snakes and let them freely roam their homes/yards? Or are you just suggesting that people should do that? Either way, 99.99% of people are going to prefer outdoor cats to a bunch of snakes.

I blame Christianity. Snakes are so much better than cats.

No, please don't buy snakes on line or at the pet store and set them free. They have screwed up genetics and often diseases not present in wild populations but could then spread. I'm suggesting that an animal control or wildlife management organization could get some snakes and establish a population. Or maybe go to a near by park and wait until you find one, then catch and let it got in your alley, as long as it's with in a few miles that should be ok. You should be really good at snake identification before you try that though.

No, please don't buy snakes on line or at the pet store and set them free. They have screwed up genetics and often diseases not present in wild populations but could then spread. I'm suggesting that an animal control or wildlife management organization could get some snakes and establish a population. Or maybe go to a near by park and wait until you find one, then catch and let it got in your alley, as long as it's with in a few miles that should be ok. You should be really good at snake identification before you try that though.

Every rube thinks every snake is a copperhead. Lotta senseless killing of a lotta good snakes.

Cw7tYeaUoAAV7Nt.jpg

I used this same picture in a work slack thread a couple of weeks ago where someone mentioned weasels. You can never get enough Wease.

Pauly isn't slacking much these days. He's running the family night club- The Comedy Store.

For those of you who question Ph's ability to do his job while posting frequently on this forum:

This is gonna have “Rico cures a goth girl” undertones to it, but it’s funny to me so I thought I’d share. As a coach and a male in the school system I go out of my way to make a point of establishing relationships with the fringe and unaccepted in our high school because I see how shitty life often is for them, and they also seem the most likely to become wealthy and famous one day, and buy me a truck or fly me to Hollywood for being cool to them in their vulnerable years. I go out of my way to call out any homophobic bullshit from my players and model acceptance and caring for your peers. I know, I’m hella awesome.

Anyway, this leads to some occasional odd shows of affection. I have a trans youth and two gay students in one of my classes that are inseparable, and spend their free time hanging out with me in between classes and in our version of study hall. It’s cool because they have excellent taste in music and film for high school kids, and I appreciate their perspective on how high school is often bullshit. However, today the chorus teacher found a shrine that they had created to me in the closet in the band room, and freaked out. They had stolen some of my pictures and personal items from around the room, and because I’m unorganized and unobservant during basketball season I didn’t notice. I just got out of a 20 minute meeting In the principal’s office because they were concerned for my safety. I actually kinda found it funny, and flattering, but they’re worried I’m going to end up buried in a field somewhere.

Instructions unclear, dick now stuck in park snake.

did y'all know immortal technique used to bully the shit out of lin manuel miranda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back