• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: biff brings board balance

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sports boards are just a terrible place to get an accurate opinion of a sporting event. Hadn't watched the President's cup all week, just read the thread on there, and it read as if it was the biggest beatdown we'd ever received. Then I go to ESPN.com and it says we ended up winning.

Brandon Childress is the worst ever, then I check the box score and see he scored 22 points on 12 shots as we beat a ranked team.

Yes, plama, lots of posters are morons. And when morons talk to morons, their moronic-ness multiples

I try to judge my wife for being addicted to these real life murder miniseries, and then I sit down beside her for 5 minutes to have a beer while she’s watching the Laci Peterson story, and 2 and a half hours later I realize I’m a shitty person with shitty taste too.

But you aren't Scott Peterson....

The Kennedy Center Honors tonight should be good with Earth, Wind & Fire and Linda Ronstadt.

I try to judge my wife for being addicted to these real life murder miniseries, and then I sit down beside her for 5 minutes to have a beer while she’s watching the Laci Peterson story, and 2 and a half hours later I realize I’m a shitty person with shitty taste too.

Fuckin hooked

I'm a little late to the topic, but I'm not so sure that local/regional banks will all get gobbled up. My dad's on the board of a publicly traded one that is merging with another regional bank and expanding, I'm on the board of a small credit union and we have all of the same online/mobile amenities and capabilities as any other big bank, and a good friend of the family who has very successfully opened and sold a couple of local/regional banks in the NC area is at it again with a new one. I don't think that these banks (aside from a credit union) will do great in big cities, but there are plenty of people outside major metropolitan areas who want the personal service (or perceived personal service) of a local bank.

I will watch almost any of those Dateline Murder Mystery-type things, so you guys are not alone.

To be clear, I'm not against a news paper jerking someone off, it just seems like a strange place to do it.

suheading reads like rj talking about ITK

I have to admit I am constantly amused, amazed and, at the same time, creeped out at how important I am to you and others. You pay more attention to my posting than I do.

Go out, have some fun, meet some people, do something on your own. Even if you think it's silly, go do something, anything rather than being so invested in me. Even if you screw up, at least you'll have a fun experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back