• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: biff brings board balance

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sarcasm and comprehension detector is broken, I think. Care to elucidate this statement for me?

it was, indeed, a joke

Chicago just went through a two-week teacher's strike and that was one of the opposing views

I actually started out myself as a really bad teacher on the path to becoming a special ed teacher -- I have nothing but love and deep respect for the teachers

it was, indeed, a joke

Chicago just went through a two-week teacher's strike and that was one of the opposing views

I actually started out myself as a really bad teacher on the path to becoming a special ed teacher -- I have nothing but love and deep respect for the teachers

Given all that I've observed about your good humor and nature, that was how I took it. I really don't know how special ed. teacher do their jobs for 30 years.

Given all that I've observed about your good humor and nature, that was how I took it. I really don't know how special ed. teacher do their jobs for 30 years.

arguably some of the best humor on these here boards

thanks for noticing

You know who is decidedly unfunny (besides RJ) ? TownieDeac, that's who.

as OGB updates his best poster list, biff needs to release his 2019 funniest poster list

Work paying, open to whatever. Not corporate steakhouse kinda place tho.

Honestly the best restaurants are probably south of where you are, all of buckhead gives a corporate vibe. Could get cultural and uber out to buford highway but if works paying might not be worth it.

Buckhead id go

Aria
Storico Fresco
King + Duke

If moonz happens to check in between Infowars and OAN programming he would know best.

Am I the only weirdo, when stirring a beverage with a spoon, who likes to stir it fast in a circle to create somewhat of a whirlpool effect? Just did it with some Emergen-C at my desk. #thelittlethings

Am I the only weirdo, when stirring a beverage with a spoon, who likes to stir it fast in a circle to create somewhat of a whirlpool effect? Just did it with some Emergen-C at my desk. #thelittlethings

i tried pointing out the sweet whirlpool in the draining tub last night to my daughter and she didn't give a shit. monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back