• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report UNC Asheville Bulldogs - Wednesday 7pm ACCN Extra

A more realistic take would be 3-2 over the next 5 games. Lose at Penn St, and either at Davidson or NC State. UNC-Asheville and UNC-Charlotte are cupcakes.

That schedule completely omits three games Wake plays in Anaheim.

Charleston first then either Providence/LBSU; then UCF/Penn/Pepperdine/Arizona

This Chris guy reminds me of the good old days when there were irrationally optimistic people around.

This Chris guy reminds me of the good old days when there were irrationally optimistic people around.

Let’s be nice. It’s obvious this enthusiastic Deacon fan just woke up from a decade long coma and nobody has sat him down yet.

Chris... Some things have, uh, happened.

I see Wake Forest -13.5... But not available yet at my book.

I will be wagering against the Deacs until they cover a game.

I'll be there tonight. Its my alma mater (UNCA), so no matter who wins I'll be happy I suppose.

I anticipate a WF loss. What would help, however, is if Manning would give Massoud significant minutes. He played four minutes against Columbia, got 4 points and helped dig Wake out of the hole. Then Massoud sat the remainder of the game. Baffling. The guy may be a defensive liability as a freshman, but he is a walking bucket. We need his production while Childress does his usually 0-5 opening shot selection.

I think Wake wins by 10 or so. This is the second worst team on Wake's schedule per KP (NC A&T is the worst by far). I think they're better than their rank though with bigger strides due to how young they were overall last year.

Let’s be nice. It’s obvious this enthusiastic Deacon fan just woke up from a decade long coma and nobody has sat him down yet.

Chris... Some things have, uh, happened.

And Chris.... it might be best to go back to Dr and have the coma induced to avoid the agony and pain of this current reality and just have them awake you when the empty suit is fired...

We gonna lose.

So you're saying there's a chance? ;-)

I hope so, Wellman and his minions deserve it. Although the fan base and players deserve better.

Oh well, whatcha gonna do? Danny is a dimwitted parody of a coach and we keep setting ourselves on fire every time we take the court with this man at the helm.

I see Wake Forest -13.5... But not available yet at my book.

I will be wagering against the Deacs until they cover a game.

Westgate and Danny Sheridan have it as -14.5. O/U 141.5/142.5

I'll be there tonight. Its my alma mater (UNCA), so no matter who wins I'll be happy I suppose.

I anticipate a WF loss. What would help, however, is if Manning would give Massoud significant minutes. He played four minutes against Columbia, got 4 points and helped dig Wake out of the hole. Then Massoud sat the remainder of the game. Baffling. The guy may be a defensive liability as a freshman, but he is a walking bucket. We need his production while Childress does his usually 0-5 opening shot selection.

Manning is the guy who gave Trent Vanhorn more minutes that John Collins in a bunch of games back in 2015.

That alone should have been enough to let everyone know that he was completely out of his element coaching in the ACC.

Hey we got UNCC's best player who, after 2 games till averages more fouls per game than points.

Back