• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report UNC Asheville Bulldogs - Wednesday 7pm ACCN Extra

Manning is the guy who gave Trent Vanhorn more minutes that John Collins in a bunch of games back in 2015.

That alone should have been enough to let everyone know that he was completely out of his element coaching in the ACC.

excellent point. He must have a very rigid filter that says "experience good, youthfulness bad". Until that changes, nothing will change.

excellent point. He must have a very rigid filter that says "experience good, youthfulness bad". Until that changes, nothing will change.

His most experienced team may end up being his worst...and it still won't change his mind.

His most experienced team may end up being his worst...and it still won't change his mind.

True. When you get stuck, sometimes you need to go against the grain. Case in point, random sub patterns over the past 5 years have amounted to a lack of team cohesion, confidence and in-game momentum. If there was ever a time to do the opposite, its now.

I think he should be ok with freshmen making freshmen mistakes, especially if they can score the ball. Neath is already much better suited to play PG than Brandon, who has always been playing out of position in my opinion. The ball gets stuck in his hands too much and he has too much pride, and the team suffers. This team needs a floor general and facilitator. Childress should be a 2 guard, but they can't do that because of his size.

Go against the grain, coach!

We are living in a world where Evanston - possibly an accredited school - beat #1 Kentucky in Rupp Arena. Anything is possible. Even a win against UNC-A'ville

I think Wake wins by 10 or so. This is the second worst team on Wake's schedule per KP (NC A&T is the worst by far). I think they're better than their rank though with bigger strides due to how young they were overall last year.

Exactly. It’s UNC-Asheville after all.....

I'm just pissed that there is no Dave Clawson show this week because of this stupid basketball game.

I'm not at all confident we beat UNC-A; and then, Charlotte did beat Davidson last night......

Pretty sure there are more people at my son’s YMCA games than at the Joel tonight.

First thing announcers says is Coach Manning wants paint touches and free throws. Amazing he can just repeat himself for 6 years while losing most games and continue to rake in millions.

First thing announcers says is Coach Manning wants paint touches and free throws. Amazing he can just repeat himself for 6 years while losing most games and continue to rake in millions.

clearly there are no other ways to victory than paint touches and free throws.

Back