• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report UNC Asheville Bulldogs - Wednesday 7pm ACCN Extra

Not possible. I have been reassured that possible recruits, parents, and players don’t pay attention to anything negative concerning the sports programs on the internet.

Like ESPN.com?

Agree with the longer (better than mine) summaries. Wake started the game much more focused and with a lot more energy than the previous two. We need to keep that energy level high to have a chance at being successful this season. Our perimeter D flat out sucks. It was a layup drill that kept UNCA in the game for the first half. Manning did a good job of going to zone in the 2nd half and allowed our D to regain some composure. Sadly, we lost containment and had lapses finding their shooters. Also, still out-coached.

Neath was very solid and Chill scored 1,000 points. Congrats to him as he becomes the 52nd Deac to do so! I hope this motivates Saar to play with more aggressiveness. Sunday will be a big game if this team is expected to grow.

Back