• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Nikki Haley Says

Talk about sowing division. Jesus Christ. Republicans truly care about making democrats an enemy worse than China, Russia, or NK, solely to keep power.

Haley is just staking her claim to Trump's base for a future presidential bid.

Nikki Haley has become a lying scumbag.

Good point, RJ.

In addition to the Dem leadership and Dem presidential candidates, the 'objective' MSM journos are also mourning the loss of Suleimani.

Ambassador Haley was remiss in not pointing this fact out as well.

Good point, RJ.

In addition to the Dem leadership and Dem presidential candidates, the 'objective' MSM journos are also mourning the loss of Suleimani.

Ambassador Haley was remiss in not pointing this fact out as well.

Are there specific quotes in that article you have problems with? Other than you being a weird dude, I’m not sure what you’re trying to communicate here.

It doesn’t seem like they are shaking in their boots. Seem, gulp, rejuvenated!

I have a bad about this...

LOL. That was from 6 months ago and I hadn’t seen it yet. Meanwhile, the Republicans made their entire case against Hillary based on doing something that wasn’t even as bad.

lock-her-up.jpg

Wow. That’s some serious spin on a complete failure.

HOF ratio for this

Back