• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Nikki Haley Says

Please tell me Popcorn Factory ships via USPS...

Please tell me Popcorn Factory ships via USPS...

Shipping Information
We will ship your order via FedEx or the United States Postal Service to target its arrival for your requested delivery date. If you need to have your gift delivered on a specific date, please use Overnight delivery to guarantee the delivery date. Please check your address information carefully. We cannot extend our guarantee to orders which are given incorrect addresses. Our standard delivery charges are calculated per-recipient, prior to any discounts. Please note: Areas impacted by extreme weather conditions may result in a delay in delivery. We thank you in advance for your understanding during these rare instances.

I've always wondered if someone like Haley reads any of the comments/replies on a tweet like that. I've really wondered if Trump reads any. My guess is yes on the latter, given that he is so addicted to Twitter and craves praise so much. There has to be times that he thinks "got to see if my base buys into the blatant lie I just tweeted..." And then gets mad when the first 20 responses he sees are making fun of him.

I’m guessing his staff prints out the favorable responses and shows them to him.

I'm sure they all have replies filtered to just see the ones from their followers/verified users.

Back