• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Nikki Haley Says

Newenglanddeac

Reaction score
On the Today Show this morning, she was pressed repeatedly on whether Trump tells the truth. She said multiple times that he tells the truth and does not lie. Someone is either angling for VP pick in 2020 or positioning herself to pick up the maga base in 2024.

On the Today Show this morning, she was pressed repeatedly on whether Trump tells the truth. She said multiple times that he tells the truth and does not lie. Someone is either angling for VP pick in 2020 or positioning herself to pick up the maga base in 2024.

Does she really think that the MAGA crowd would support a brown skinned woman?

Last edited:
Does she really think that the MAGA crowd would support a brown skinned woman?

^That's what I've been wondering. It all depends if they want to piss off liberals that much. Making a minority hard-right GOP woman POTUS would no doubt give them great glee and insults to hurl at liberals. If Haley were elected, one can already see the numerous articles on American Greatness or Fox or Breitbart bragging about how the GOP is now the party that actually cares about minorities and women and such. OTOH, it also means electing a minority woman as POTUS, and I suspect that Trumpites would have to think long and hard about that. That would be a tough decision for your typical Trumpite - own the libs again, or go against your white male tribal instincts and elect a minority woman as your POTUS? Decisions, decisions.

Last edited:
The bigger issue is that she led the movement to take down the Confederate flag in SC. That would surely come up. That's why she needs to go out of her way to demonstrate her loyalty to Trump. She didn't read the tea leaves back then. She needs support from the Dylann Roofs out there now.

Trump won't replace Pence because that would mean replacing a white male evangelical with a minority woman.

Also, white supremacists love when minorities support their agendas.

If I was Trump, I'd be very worried about someone who wanted to be VP that badly. OTOH, Pence has served his purpose, and is no longer that useful except as one more sycophant.

If I were an ultra right douchebag republican (shudder the thought) , I would have plenty of angles to go against Haley in a Republican primary. Just say she's not a Christian, hates the confederate flag, loves the Gays, is an immigrant, and would never be where she is if not for affirmative action. None of that is true of course, but truth no longer matters to republicans. Oh yeah, Haley had some pretty steamy infidelity allegations against her when she ran for gov of SC that didn't seem to hurt her at the time, but I think republican primary voters would hold infidelity against a woman much more than they would against a man. Also, point out that her given name is Nimrata Randhawa and that should give some MAGA voters pause.

Last edited:
If I were an ultra right douchebag republican (shudder the thought) , I would have plenty of angles to go against Haley in a Republican primary. Just say she's not a Christian, hates the confederate flag, loves the Gays, is an immigrant, and would never be where she is if not for affirmative action. None of that is true of course, but truth no longer matters to republicans. Oh yeah, Haley had some pretty steamy infidelity allegations against her when she ran for gov of SC that didn't seem to hurt her at the time, but I think republican primary voters would hold infidelity against a woman much more than they would against a man. Also, point out that her given name is Nimrata Randhawa and that should give some MAGA voters pause.

We would definitely have calls to see her long-form birth certificate during the primary.

If I was Trump, I'd be very worried about someone who wanted to be VP that badly. OTOH, Pence has served his purpose, and is no longer that useful except as one more sycophant.

he's no longer needed to scowl at the country of North Korea now that Trump and Kim are BFFs

Nikki Haley could slide through the primaries

220px-Nikki_Haley_official_photo.jpg

Nimrata Randhawa, daughter of this man in a TURBAN,

parents-1.jpg

would have some struggles in the primaries.

Cue the mainstream Republican who are "concerned" and "shocked" there's so much racism in the GOP.

But all this is why her route to the presidency is by being selected as Trump's VP. She'd have a tough time coming in fresh in a primary against alt-right candidates.

Saw an article talking about Trump Jr and Talking Point USA being booed and taken to task by a rebranded Alt right that finds them making too many compromises. One republican was like I can’t believe how much racism is out there. Yeah ya dipshit that’s your true base and they are pissed you aren’t being more openly racist like them.

All together now: LOCK HER UP! (repeat)

Even with all this tho she is still an extremist evil republican!!11!!!!! Because OMG there is an R in front of her name.

She could have hedged and waited until after impeachment to pledge her loyalty. Now she’s screwed.

yeah, i think she took a gamble and it is going to backfire. she's got a lot of work to do to get any respectability back.

yeah, i think she took a gamble and it is going to backfire. she's got a lot of work to do to get any respectability back.

But she doesn’t have a lot of work to do to be the nominee for her current political party. She made that calculation correctly.

Back