• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Disney+: What are you watching?

will it only work in the US? heading out of the country next week but will need something to watch in the hotel at night.

will it only work in the US? heading out of the country next week but will need something to watch in the hotel at night.

I don't know if it's a show-by-show thing, but most Europeans can't watch The Mandalorian until something like March.

I have Hulu plus Live TV. I'll need to add ESPN+ to get the bundle price?

Are there any decent prospects for original content beyond The Mandalorian? Doesn't seem worth it, unless Disney is going to pull back from licensing Star Wars and Marvel to the likes of TBS, TNT, etc. Those movies are in such constant rotation that it's not worth ponying up for yet another streaming service unless the original stuff is solid, at least IMO.

There are several Marvel shows but they don’t start until next Fall.

Clone Wars is coming back.

I did the bundle this morning. They deduct the cost of Hulu from the cost. I do ad-free Hulu.

Try using the download feature on the app and watching offline.

Got the year free with Verizon, so why not. We have a newer Amazon-related smart TV that found the app pretty quickly, but two older Samsung smart TVs that couldn't get it, so had to run it through the kids' Xbox to get it on another TV. Chip and Dale's Rescue Rangers was a big hit.

Anyone else notice that the app doesn't track what or how much of a program you have watched? Seems like a big omission to not be able to pick back up where you left off or to have to remember how many episodes in to a series you are. I'm using the Samsung TV app, so maybe it is different on other platforms.

Anyone else notice that the app doesn't track what or how much of a program you have watched? Seems like a big omission to not be able to pick back up where you left off or to have to remember how many episodes in to a series you are. I'm using the Samsung TV app, so maybe it is different on other platforms.

Yes - had that happen last night. Took a break from a movie to pop popcorn and when we came back it didn't save where we'd left off.

It maybe doesn't show it, but it did keep track of where I was.

I started The Mandolorian on my desktop and then finished it later on in the evening on my TV. Picked right up where I left off.

Not to derail the thread, but my question for you guys getting it comped from Verizon is: how the hell do you use so much data that you have an unlimited plan? My wife and I split the 2GB plan and constantly have rollover data. What am I missing?

Not to derail the thread, but my question for you guys getting it comped from Verizon is: how the hell do you use so much data that you have an unlimited plan? My wife and I split the 2GB plan and constantly have rollover data. What am I missing?

if you use social apps or reddit - anything with pics/videos will chew data

They foisted it upon us - we were fine with the cap but it was the only way to get new phones or a new deal or something. And they are clearly throttling us on unlimited so stay away for as long as you can.

Related: Does ESPN+ get you access to the full ACCN? Could I watch all WFU games for the $4.99 package?

Had one of the kids home sick for a couple days - have to admit Disney+ was pretty great. Also the recent Pixar movies and the Star Wars stuff in Dolby Vision 4k are ridiculously gorgeous.

Back