• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Disney+: What are you watching?

Disney+: Launching Today

It’s pretty amazing. I had a friend at Wake who had every Disney animated movie on VHS. That was an impressive feat for the mid-90s. Now everybody has that and much more for only $6.99/month.

Last edited:
Not to derail the thread, but my question for you guys getting it comped from Verizon is: how the hell do you use so much data that you have an unlimited plan? My wife and I split the 2GB plan and constantly have rollover data. What am I missing?

Kids, but I wouldn’t say you’re missing them

Not to derail the thread, but my question for you guys getting it comped from Verizon is: how the hell do you use so much data that you have an unlimited plan? My wife and I split the 2GB plan and constantly have rollover data. What am I missing?

We don't come close, but it is a small business plan with multiple lines grandfathered for like the last 12 years so it is cheaper than current non-unlimited plans, plus we write it off anyway (cue Kramer) which cuts the actual cost by 30+%. And everyone with a line under the umbrella gets Disney+ for free, which is cool.

I stream shows at the gym on the treadmill.

We don't come close, but it is a small business plan with multiple lines grandfathered for like the last 12 years so it is cheaper than current non-unlimited plans, plus we write it off anyway (cue Kramer) which cuts the actual cost by 30+%. And everyone with a line under the umbrella gets Disney+ for free, which is cool.

too good to not revisit

It’s pretty amazing. I had a friend at Wake who had every Disney animated movie on VHS. That was an impressive feat for the mid-90s. Now everybody has that and much more for only $6.99/month.

I’m curious. Does Disney + have all of the old animated movies? Even one’s not produced anymore, like Song of the South?

I’m curious. Does Disney + have all of the old animated movies? Even one’s not produced anymore, like Song of the South?

I think they have all of them except Song of the South.

I think they have all of them except Song of the South.

And they added a warning about the culture at the time the moves were made for Peter Pan, Dumbo, Lady and the Tramp and the Jungle Book.

They also pulled the Stark Raving Dad ep of The Simpsons — the one with Michael Jackson as a guest voice.

They pulled the “Weinstein” post credits of Toy Story 2 as well.

There’s a new DuckTales that’s pretty good.

And they added a warning about the culture at the time the moves were made for Peter Pan, Dumbo, Lady and the Tramp and the Jungle Book.

They also pulled the Stark Raving Dad ep of The Simpsons — the one with Michael Jackson as a guest voice.

Interesting. I didn’t know that they did that.

I’ve started watching the Marvel movies in order. I hear they’re pretty popular.

Also, we have Song of the South on a hard drive given to us by a neighbor... Has pretty much every Disney movie ever made on it. Guess I don’t need that anymore.

I’ve started watching the Marvel movies in order. I hear they’re pretty popular.

Also, we have Song of the South on a hard drive given to us by a neighbor... Has pretty much every Disney movie ever made on it. Guess I don’t need that anymore.

In order of release or using one of the “which order to watch in” lists.

My wife and I did that last year. We were on Black Panther when she went into labor.

In order of release or using one of the “which order to watch in” lists.

My wife and I did that last year. We were on Black Panther when she went into labor.

I’ve seen a couple of them randomly over the years, but doing them in some order I saw posted here a while back.

Watched WALL-E today (that movie is really good). I was surprised at how easy the app was to use - cast the movie to my tv without a hitch.

Back