• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Football vs Duke Tickets & Parking Thread

Brendan207

Reaction score
Final home game of the season - although I'd love to be in attendance to see us complete the Big 4 sweep we aren't flying in for this game. Selling my 5 season tickets + Orange Lot parking pass for $20 each. Will split up the tickets. Section 13, Row T. Excellent seats and I want to make sure they don't end up in the hands of Duke fans (if they have any). Please email me at my username (brendan207) at gmail dot com and I'll reply. I'm very bad about responding to PM's so if you PM me you probably won't get a reply.

Go Deacs.

Dook

Final home game of the season - although I'd love to be in attendance to see us complete the Big 4 sweep we aren't flying in for this game. Selling my 5 season tickets + Orange Lot parking pass for $20 each. Will split up the tickets. Section 13, Row T. Excellent seats and I want to make sure they don't end up in the hands of Duke fans (if they have any). Please email me at my username (brendan207) at gmail dot com and I'll reply. I'm very bad about responding to PM's so if you PM me you probably won't get a reply.

Go Deacs.

Watching the Dook Syracuse game....almost no one in the stands. A sad reflection on the 12 or so Dook fans....

Back