• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump's health

Wife says panic attack, makes sense to me .

Um, so what if he had a panic attack?

No telling what underlying conditions he has, he's been going to a fake doctor for years who tells him fake information.

I don't wish suffering on anyone, even this pile of orange dog shit, but the dude has been chomping on cheeseburgers, pizza, and fried chicken every meal and keeps a pretty rigorous schedule of watching TV and golfing with the occasional rally thrown in and he's obese and old, so not surprised he's probably suffering from exhaustion.

Hope they 25th amendment is unfit ass, and he convalesces without suffering. Except legally

Shame BSF is gone. He was very helpful in diagnosing the various issues for which Clinton was suffering during the campaign.

Perfect health! Obese. Slurs his speech. Can't remember names. Narcissistic. What more could you ask for?

I’m surprised he has not keeled over before TBH

Dr. Sanjay Gupta (CNN) said it could be something connected with the heart problems he has had in the past . . . but if it were a severe problem he would have stayed longer than 2 hours. I'm telling you, the stress is getting to The Donald.

Dr. Sanjay Gupta (CNN) said it could be something connected with the heart problems he has had in the past . . . but if it were a severe problem he would have stayed longer than 2 hours. I'm telling you, the stress is getting to The Donald.

So DEMOCRATS ARE TRYING TO KILL THE PRESIDENT WITH THIS IMPEACHMENT WITCH HUNT!!!!!

Maybe he's setting up a scenario where he can resign due to health and avoid impeachment

The motherfucker is obese, eats bullshit, and NEVER exercises. And don't tell me that golf is exercise unless you walk the course and carry your own bag.

I would wager that his blood pressure if off the needle right now as well. You know, the witch hunt thing.

I certainly hope that his hospital visit was necessitated by nothing insignificant!

Back