• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Syracuse Game Time 12:30 pm, RSN

So far, all I can tell is our game plan is to get Jamie hit at least 30 times. What a mess.

I don’t think anyone is calling for Newman to be benched but it is clear Newman is not mentally ready to play. A series for Hartman may give Newman a chance to get his head “right”.

1st off, this is the 1st time I've ever posted that. 2nd Sage and Scotty weren't known for getting open, they won 50/50 balls. So far today, Jones has shown that ability. The point is Hartman would rather make a 10 yard throw and pick apart the defense by going through his reads, where Jamie keeps trying to turn a 2 yard run up field by using his truck stick and it's not working.

Well it’s always someone who posts it

My point is that no receivers are open, which is why Newman keeps it. His only completions so far are into tight coverage or on screens to the flats. The INT was a bad throw, I’ll grant you that.

Hartman would have the same look, keep it, and then get murdered. Newman is the best thing that’s ever happened to this offense, I ride with him to the grave.

We are putting up the Christmas tree later. I’d hate to be slamming the fucking ornaments on pissed off.
Cuse sucks deacs. Get your shit together

I don’t think anyone is calling for Newman to be benched but it is clear Newman is not mentally ready to play. A series for Hartman may give Newman a chance to get his head “right”.

No.

I’m not sure the game plan and play calling is completely Newman’s fault. Executing garbage is tough. Especially when we are running our QB 75% of the time.

Can we stop just mashing Jamie into the line of scrimmage what is this mess?

Our receivers are getting open. Newman has missed easy ones.

Jamie looks terrible. Idk what’s going on with him but god damn.

Harris is slippery AF.

Back