• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Syracuse Game Time 12:30 pm, RSN

This is just inexcusable. Defense is abysmal. Offensive plan seems to be terrible and generally looks like shit. Playing a 4-7 Syracuse team has to be a slam dunk where we take care of business.

Newman continues to play like shit. If Syracuse scores home....time for Hartman

Not good. Claude isn’t going to make plays like that.

Back before Louisville, I showed a Wake friend who doesn’t follow Wake football some Newman highlights. He said “Those look more like WR highlights.” He was right.
Newman, Suratt, and Washington have bailed him out a lot this year. Especially on 3rd and long

Newman didn't throw an interception or fumble the ball this time so that series has to be considered a huge success.

Newman is awful today - Walker broke one good fun and they loaded up against him immediately after. Every play we have multiple receivers open, he is missing all of the moderately difficult throws and most of the easy ones. I’d have zero issue with a Hartman series next.

I hope this puts to rest the "Jamie declaring for the draft" nonsense.

I’m fine with our offensive scheme in general, but if Jamie can’t hit the quick slant or if we have lost the deep ball option...it’s very one dimensional. Time to add a wrinkle and get Walker out in space or something. Cade up the middle won’t win this game.

I had no idea that syracuse was the best defensive team in college football

Back