• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Syracuse Game Time 12:30 pm, RSN

WSYR analysis of Wake @ Syracuse: The good news is Syracuse prepared for the type of offense Wake runs a week ago. The bad news is they gave up 608 yards and 56 points to Louisville, and the Louisville QB did a lot of the damage.

I'm not sure I agree that Louisville runs the same offense as Wake, but Jamie Newman is quite capable of giving opposing defenses nightmares. The receivers should be able to do more in the warm, dry dome than they did on wet, cold BB&T Field.

Scotty still in boot, but no limp. Just got to get through Cuse without him.

Ready for another monster game from Hinton today.

Scotty still in boot, but no limp. Just got to get through Cuse without him.

Opportunity for Jones, Perry, Roberson and Greene to show what they can do. Much better conditions for passing than last game.

ETA: We already have seen what Hinton can do.

Last edited:
Opportunity for Jones, Perry, Roberson and Greene to show what they can do. Much better conditions for passing than last game.

ETA: We already have seen what Hinton can do.

Perry got concussed last week I thought?

10 minutes. 10 minutes. 10 minutes til we start the show ...

They didn't score TD on the KO, so...progress

time to take sciba off of kickoffs- he just can't kick it far enough. Love that guy, but he can't be our kickoff guy

time to take sciba off of kickoffs- he just can't kick it far enough. Love that guy, but he can't be our kickoff guy

Completely agree. I wonder if accuracy is the concern with other kickers. At this point, I’m ok with us kicking it OB than allowing a return.

Back