• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Syracuse Game Time 12:30 pm, RSN

Holy shit Jamie. What in the fuck are you doing. Back to back redzone turnovers.

Lucky to get out of all this just down 7.

Apparently our entire passing offense was based on Sage and Scotty. Next year will be tough.

They're obviously really good, but its tough to replace anybody who gets all the reps. Losing your 2 go toWR's throws all the timing off. Id be surprised if we didn't look markedly better in the bowl game than we do now.

How does Cuse’s freshman kicker last year win the Groza and our perfect sophomore doesn’t even get a finalist slot?

Put Hartman in

You people who post this every game really grind my gears. Hartman would die running this offense. He’s a 1/10th of the player that Newman is.

Sloppy start from Newman but his ability to run tough is the only reason this offense does jack shit. Without Surratt and Washington he has very few receivers who can actually get open.

Why don’t you leave Walker in for a series? Didn’t get to touch the ball the last time.

Almost a quarter in the game, and Walker has no carries.

When it's not throwing up on its self, the offense has looked good so far

You people who post this every game really grind my gears.

Without Surratt and Washington he has very few receivers who can actually get open.

1st off, this is the 1st time I've ever posted that. 2nd Sage and Scotty weren't known for getting open, they won 50/50 balls. So far today, Jones has shown that ability. The point is Hartman would rather make a 10 yard throw and pick apart the defense by going through his reads, where Jamie keeps trying to turn a 2 yard run up field by using his truck stick and it's not working.

Back