• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest at Davidson -- Friday 7:30 pm ESPN+

See post above. Nothing personal. I just don’t do financial bets over the internet. None whatsoever.

I’ve made my proposal. Racer can respond and accept anytime right before game time. That’s it.

Pretty hard for a parody account to make a cash bet. I vibe with you.

even though kenpom projects a wake record of 10-18 based on probabilities, as of now there are only four more projected wins (A&T, Charleston, BC and Clemson). that's fucking sad. 6-22?? holy shit. i mean holy fucking shit

edited to say i know kenpom is not the end all be all.

even though kenpom projects a wake record of 10-18 based on probabilities, as of now there are only four more projected wins (A&T, Charleston, BC and Clemson). that's fucking sad. 6-22?? holy shit. i mean holy fucking shit

A&T is the only one of those I would have any confidence of winning.

Pretty hard for a parody account to make a cash bet. I vibe with you.

Also pretty hard for a keyboard warrior to go a month without whining and complaining that life isn’t fair on the internet. For some people, this is actually more costly to them then money.

i think we lose to clempsun and bc...again. and as sailor says, these are going to be 2 great "wins".

Get it the fuck done, Wildcats.

I’m in CLT. Have no plans. Can’t watch it on TV... and have no interest in going tonight. It’s ugly b-ball every game. We suck ass! I want to care again. Can’t root against them, but I no longer am fazed one bit when we lose. Sad😔

Upper deck curtained off. Fuck you Danny and fuck you wellman.

Les reported that Chaundee is not out there for the pre-game shoot around so the report of an injury is seemingly confirmed.

Yup. I got Davidson -8 when I saw that. Already 9 at my book. Changed like 2 minutes after I bet.

Friday night. And I’m sitting down with a bourbon to watch this shit. Wtf. I’m either getting old or an idiot. Or both

if you have ESPN as part of a cable bundle, you can watch it for free on the ESPN app. You have to log in using your cable company credentials if I recall correctly. Bigger question is why anyone would choose to spend a Friday night watching this team, but you do you!

Nope. $4.99 per month

Open your wallets, this is going to be a classic

Back