• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

VT hoops

HONDO2

Reaction score
Hokies just upset #3 Michigan State in Maui....they're now 6-0

Well, you hire a good coach in Buzz Williams and then you hire what looks like another good coach in Mike Young this is what can happen. You hire a crap coach and then hire an even crappier coach and we are what happens.

You can blame Wellman and Hatch for a lot of things. Not hiring or calling Buzz Williams isn't one of them. He was never available. His people called VT not the other way around.

You can blame Wellman and Hatch for a lot of things. Not hiring or calling Buzz Williams isn't one of them. He was never available. His people called VT not the other way around.

Landers Nolley has been outstanding so far for the Hokies. Can we at least blame Manning for not signing him?

I’m not blaming them not hiring Williams, I’m blaming them for making 2 straight shit hires. Willams may not have been available, I’m sure other good coaches were.

Each time we had a real shot. The first one Wellman blew. The second one Hatch's lies torpedoed.

Back