• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - Wooden Legacy Tourney - Arizona 9 pm Sunday ESPN (all times Eastern)

I'm not really sure how you drew that conclusion based on what Danny said (which was nothing really) other than that's what you want the conclusion to be.

If nobody else heard it at all I wouldn’t expect the answer to merely be “discrepancies” but rather something along the lines of “the investigation uncovered no evidence to support the underlying accusation.” But sure maybe the language was just designed to be intentionally vague so there’s no way of knowing what actually happened at all.

The moral of this story is to not rush to judgement based off one persons account on twitter.

Will people learn? Nah !

I am not even mad at Kinberleeee. She is just a symptom of a larger story. Woke culture has been fully weaponized and twitter is the preferred platform used for the attack. Sad to see this unfolding in society today.

I am not even mad at Kinberleeee. She is just a symptom of a larger story. Woke culture has been fully weaponized and twitter is the preferred platform used for the attack. Sad to see this unfolding in society today.

Dude, I've seen you incensed on the boards, and rightfully so, for shots against your heritage and racial slurs. I've taken your side on it, even though we rarely agree on anything else. Is it different when it's someone else?

Dude, I've seen you incensed on the boards, and rightfully so, for shots against your heritage and racial slurs. I've taken your side on it, even though we rarely agree on anything else. Is it different when it's someone else?

Well one actually happened, and one is made up.

I am all for social justice, and have called out homophobic and racial rhetoric on the boards multiple times. I just don't think it is fair that there is a unwavering rush to judgement everytime someone makes an allegation on twitter. One that got our players suspended from a game, and reputations tarnished.

I mean, has it been proven false, or are you just making an assumption and rushing to judgement in the same manner that you were calling out others for at the outset of the story?

"Intentionally vague" definitely seems like the best way to describe the press release. Of all the possible scenarios, "Disneyland employee fabricated the whole thing to slander Wake Forest basketball players" seems the least likely.

The moral of the story is don't go to fucking Disneyland as a grownass man or woman unless you are towing a 10-year old. Period.

Disneyland is for kids and their parents, and they are entertained by a bunch of wannabees hoping stuffing their head in a Buzzlight year costume is their stepping stone to some horrific sitcom or pop act. Nothing good can come of going as a basketball team. Nothing. Even the food sucks.

"Intentionally vague" definitely seems like the best way to describe the press release. Of all the possible scenarios, "Disneyland employee fabricated the whole thing to slander Wake Forest basketball players" seems the least likely.

Seriously. Did anybody expect Disney to comment on this one way or the other?

The moral of the story is don't go to fucking Disneyland as a grownass man or woman unless you are towing a 10-year old. Period.

Disneyland is for kids and their parents, and they are entertained by a bunch of wannabees hoping stuffing their head in a Buzzlight year costume is their stepping stone to some horrific sitcom or pop act. Nothing good can come of going as a basketball team. Nothing. Even the food sucks.

LOL. They go where ESPN tells them.

Yes, of course we shouldn't rush to judgment based on a twitter post.

No, no one has been declared "innocent". Or proved to be a liar.

Hopefully any needed lessons are learned by the involved parties.

Really not much need to say more, IMO.

[I know, I know]

Back