• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBS suspended for 3 games for violation of team rules- Nonsubstantive discussion

TimmyClutch

Reaction score
Is this going to be like a Hinton thing where we will never know why?

Last edited:
Probably explains the DNP, coach's decision on Saturday nite.

Hate to hear that, but we're more than fine with Carney, Walker and Flowers toting the rock.

Discipline. Look at our paucity of penalties this year- discipline pays off. Why our program is where it is. Good teams have it. Over achieving teams have to have it. Hopefully CBS - and others get the message. Suspect they have. In house thing we do not need to know nor should we know.

That’s a three game suspension like Hinton.

I think OP is completely fine calling someone by the acronym everyone who follows football has been calling him for 2 years...

my bad. wonder what the OP did with the 0.8 seconds they saved by avoiding having to type 10 characters and just using 3 characters instead.

and to be clear a back-up running back isn't deserving of an initials-only reference...this kid ain't the football equivalent of CP3 or TD or JHo. You need to earn the acronym.

Let me guess - weed.

Dave has an issue with weed. I personally think that this view, beyond this instance. So yea hurt ankle, hurts like hell, so let’s use opioids but not weed.

This view is a massive problem in our society, and it is part of the institutional racism which has been so damaging. The hypocrisy of this university’s intolerance per weed considering the fact we were funded by tobacco... is what it is.

Do any of you seriously think that ole miss, or southern cal, or cal view this in the same manner. My view is that this heavy handed approach is unproductive and backward looking.

Back