• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bright side

liveanddiedeac

Reaction score
At least we know Danny boy, especially with all day yesterday to prepare will have us ready to upset the 14th ranked team in the country tonight and bring home that Wooden trophy and end this thanksgiving weekend on a high! Am I right or what, who’s with me?:dancindeac:

The schedule gets real now. Either we legitimately generate some hype by beating some real teams or we don't.

The schedule gets real now. Either we legitimately generate some hype by beating some real teams or we don't.

Well, we can rest easy that we’ve got a guy like Danny boy at the helm and not some loser like our football coach.

Donavon Greene. Hartman somewhat.

Seriously, yes Donavon is going to be special I think. Also to be able to bring in a QB the quality of Sam to replace the quality of QB of Newman is something we haven’t had much if at all. Remember at Syracuse the year Tanner Price got hurt during the game and our backup was Ted Stachitis (sp?). No offense to him, but we had no chance with him. I think Clawson is improving our talent and depth overall.

Option 3: we beat enough of them to generate some hype for Manning within the athletic dept, but not enough to make for a good season. I want us to be either unbelievably good or fantastically awful, and you just know we’re going to be mediocre.

Back