• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Basham, Surratt, Hartman and Kern return

Def feels like Xmas now!!

Outstanding news. Surprised about Boogie but not Sage, his injury late hurt his chances IMO. Jamie will be back I am sure of it, with a very very good year next season, Jamie could sneak into an early or mid 2nd round choice.

First, Trubisky is 6'2" 215 lbs. Second, Newman is 6'4" 230 lbs. Third, Mitch Trubisky, world-class athlete - LOL.

Uh, I don’t know what you’ve been watching, but Jamie Newman is every bit the athlete that Mitch Trubjsky is. You can have a conversation about their abilities as a professional quarterback, but in what world is Jamie not as good of an athlete?

Boogie with the most selfless move of any wake athlete in a long time! Legend staytys... much live for that dude...And Suratt too?? Offense with Suratt and Greene on the outside will be #potent

Huge news all around. GO DEACS

This year was the most hyped season in a long time, but next year will be way more hyped. Boogie, Surratt, and I’m assuming Jamie back. ND in Charlotte & Miami and App @Groves.

Very pumped about our D line next year.
With Boogie returning and Fox coming back we’ll be strong inside and out.

I am so pumped that Surratt is coming back for another year. He has been nothing short of incredible. Him and Greene are going to be a PROBLEM next year. Really excited for the prospects of next season.

When was the last WF pre-season All-American? WF could have 2 next year.

That they’re all coming back should benefit them all. Their performance as well as the teams should be exceptional, thus raising their draft status. I could see all 3 of these guys drafted in the first 2 rounds.

This year was the most hyped season in a long time, but next year will be way more hyped. Boogie, Surratt, and I’m assuming Jamie back. ND in Charlotte & Miami and App @Groves.

Every time I am reminded that we are playing ND in Charlotte it ticks me off.

How is our depth at the 2 wideout positions behind Surratt and Greene? Our only recruit at wideout appears to be a redshirt probability. Is Groulx a slot or wideout?

How is our depth at the 2 wideout positions behind Surratt and Greene? Our only recruit at wideout appears to be a redshirt probability. Is Groulx a slot or wideout?

Groulx is reportedly working as an outside WR, but I'd imagine Clawson figures out a way to get the best WRs on the field somehow so positions dont matter as much.

Groulx is reportedly working as an outside WR, but I'd imagine Clawson figures out a way to get the best WRs on the field somehow so positions dont matter as much.

That hasn’t been his MO.

Back