• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

14 All ACC selections -- most in Wake history

BarcaDeac

Reaction score
EK3kR7lVUAA7p1l.jpg

Looks reasonable except for Strnad "only" getting HM. A shame he wasn't healthy all season as he could well have been on the top row.

Congrats to all! Now, go out and win the bowl game.

Yes, congrats to all. I was a little worried coming into the season at center since we lost Ryan Anderson, but Zach Tom has done a really nice job!

Looks reasonable except for Strnad "only" getting HM. A shame he wasn't healthy all season as he could well have been on the top row.

My thought too. Surely he would have made 2nd team had he played all year.

Excellent work on developing a program from coach and full kudos to these players for dedicating themselves to getting better week after week and year after year.

It is difficult to imagine all the hard work that has produced these honors. Congratulations.

And for our staff this is truly remarkable, especially in the expanded ACC. Congratulations to all.

My thought too. Surely he would have made 2nd team had he played all year.

I'd raise that to first-team -- at least, he would've been on my ballot. But only playing 7 of 12 games, and 3 of 8 in the ACC, I couldn't justify putting him on mine.

Amari Henderson is the clearest snub among Wake players -- going to try and figure out why.

I'll post my ballot later -- some of yall will hate it, I'm sure.

I'd raise that to first-team -- at least, he would've been on my ballot. But only playing 7 of 12 games, and 3 of 8 in the ACC, I couldn't justify putting him on mine.

Amari Henderson is the clearest snub among Wake players -- going to try and figure out why.

Whaaaaaaa?

Internet posters are notorious for being rational and respecting others' opinions, brah.

YOU ARE SO STUPID FOR THINKING OTHERWISE

No Wake OL on the 1st or 2nd team is a bit of a snub, given our offense. Saw David Hale had Gilliam and Tom both 1st team (surprising).

This is so cool! Particular happy for Hinton making it as WR.

What Hinton has done is nothing short of amazing. From suspended starting QB to All ACC WR. It's very rare that is how that story plays out. Proud to have him as a deac. :dancindeac::dancindeac::dancindeac::dancindeac:

They'll get over you voting for me.

Congrats to all of the players and staff. Great recognition of years of hard work building toward these moments.

Same for Jamie....deserved higher, IMO....

Back