• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report -- Penn State -- 9:15 pm Wednesday ESPNU

i can’t fathom the buyout is so much that you wouldn’t say “hell we won’t recover and are losing future revenue” at some point. For a decade wake has said “fuck you fans”

I'll be honest, I had never seen Pat Chambers besides in a little thumbnail and thought he was bald. Tonight I learned he has hair!

The decent result in the last tourney over a few mid majors actually got me slightly excited to watch this wake penn state game. And like the previous few years the game is already off so I can watch random sitcom reruns. It really is pathetic. Wake is just not at all fun to watch. They don’t compete against any good teams. We are beyond irrelevant.

I've said it a hundred times the last couple of seasons - horrible basketball is far from entertaining.

Our best offensive play is turning it over to ourselves.

I'll be honest, I had never seen Pat Chambers besides in a little thumbnail and thought he was bald. Tonight I learned he has hair!

He’s got Race Bannon/ GI Joe look

The awful pass that turned into a basket and foul for PSU.

tenor.gif

A couple years ago and last especially, getting a beat down like this was promising. “They have to fire him now” was the thought, so there was hope. Now it’s sad. Just driving the program down further. Fuck you wellman and hatch straight to hell

It’s like they hired JV refs who really want to make their mark in a meaningless game. The parents in the stands are betting for it to be over.

A couple years ago and last especially, getting a beat down like this was promising. “They have to fire him now” was the thought, so there was hope. Now it’s sad. Just driving the program down further. Fuck you wellman and hatch straight to hell

Currie as well. He could pull a Dave Tepper whenever he chooses.

Back