• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report -- Penn State -- 9:15 pm Wednesday ESPNU

This is great, let's prolong it as much as possible.

4 of Wake's starters have combined for 2 points!!

Edit: And 8 turnovers (though those 4 starters are up to 6 pts)

Last edited:
Brandon helped set an NCAA record of points scored by a combination father and son. Does Wake hang it?

Meanwhile Chris Holtmann is winning by 9 in the Dean Dome. OSU basically fired Thad Matta to get him. Yet Dan is the man!

I predict Brandon scores more than 10 points in the last 8 minutes or whatever of the game.

Ha. Ody with 5 fouls and I'm not even sure that I realized he had played.

Why am I watching this?
Brandon has not gotten any better since his sophomore year - he might have gotten worse.
We are horribly coached, but, we are really unskilled as well. I have never seen so many instances of a division 1 basketball player either getting the ball simply taken cleanly away from him or throwing it directly to the other team. I certainly have never seen a Div. 1 point guard get the ball stolen as many times as Childress gets it stolen.

This game doubly confirms my theory that Sarr is great against opposing big men who are smaller or weaker than him but completely disappears against players that are as big and/or strong as he is...

Again, why am I watching?

Has Pat Chambers's hair always been white? Desperately trying to find a younger pic but just coming up white hair, white hair, white hair.

Does one exist?

We are not just poorly coached. We are not coached at all.

Love the full court pressure up ~30 points.

Pour it on. Need that cover.

Has Pat Chambers's hair always been white? Desperately trying to find a younger pic but just coming up white hair, white hair, white hair.

Does one exist?
BANG!

pat_chambers.jpg

Why am I watching this?
Brandon has not gotten any better since his sophomore year - he might have gotten worse.
We are horribly coached, but, we are really unskilled as well. I have never seen so many instances of a division 1 basketball player either getting the ball simply taken cleanly away from him or throwing it directly to the other team. I certainly have never seen a Div. 1 point guard get the ball stolen as many times as Childress gets it stolen.

This game doubly confirms my theory that Sarr is great against opposing big men who are smaller or weaker than him but completely disappears against players that are as big and/or strong as he is...

Again, why am I watching?

Like a bad accident, you just have to look.

Back