• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report -- Penn State -- 9:15 pm Wednesday ESPNU

Someone needs to go back and watch this tape and count how many shots we have taken that miss everything or hit the side of the backboard.

Maybe worst of all, we aren't hustling at all either - lots of 50/50 balls where no effort on our part allowed PaState to get the ball easily.

It’d be worse if penn state stopped jacking threes and would drive to basket

Here comes the garbage-time stat-padding. Don't let it happen, Lions.

Wynn with 8 lightning fast points in the last 4 minutes of garbage time! Hell yeah!

Thats how engaged I am watching this disaster of a basketball program. Then I looked. Remember these days???.....

7:00 pmNo. 18 Wake ForestIndiana100–67

Ha, that also went through my mind when I read your post.

We’ve got to get rid of Manning.

We shot 29% for the game and were outrebounded 52-33 and had 20 TO's. any more questions.....?

I eventually had to stop watching. But here is a perfect microcosm of why we are a horribly coached team: Score is 30-20 Penn State. After Wake seemingly not being able to get any consistent stops, Penn State has 6 straight empty possessions. I can't give full credit to Wake's D because there was at least one wide open Penn State shot that just didn't fall. There was also a bizarre offensive foul on a lob that probably shouldn't have been called. Anyway, despite 6 straight empty possessions, Wake came down the court and put up horrible shots. Jacked up defended 3s, never got the ball inside whatsoever. We got zero points when Penn State had missed 6 straight possessions. On the 7th possession, Penn State came down and nailed a shot and then went on to hit a few more. Score ballooned to a 20 point lead by halftime.

If we had any idea what we're doing, Wake would have executed during that stretch and pulled the game tight. We didn't do that.

I eventually had to stop watching. But here is a perfect microcosm of why we are a horribly coached team: Score is 30-20 Penn State. After Wake seemingly not being able to get any consistent stops, Penn State has 6 straight empty possessions. I can't give full credit to Wake's D because there was at least one wide open Penn State shot that just didn't fall. There was also a bizarre offensive foul on a lob that probably shouldn't have been called. Anyway, despite 6 straight empty possessions, Wake came down the court and put up horrible shots. Jacked up defended 3s, never got the ball inside whatsoever. We got zero points when Penn State had missed 6 straight possessions. On the 7th possession, Penn State came down and nailed a shot and then went on to hit a few more. Score ballooned to a 20 point lead by halftime.

If we had any idea what we're doing, Wake would have executed during that stretch and pulled the game tight. We didn't do that.

And during that time we had Sarr on the bench, because we were saving him to get a double double in the second half when the game was completely out of hand.

Totally agree - AND.... the key possession during that span was after cutting lead to 4 we took a horrific 3 pointer that was heavily contested , missed it, and with the unbalanced floor gave up a quick easy layup plus foul that sent the lead back to 7 and we never recovered.

It’s not even the worst loss tonight.

UNC holds on to lose by 25 at home. At least that happened.

Wake with the third worst loss of the night.

Back