• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report -- Penn State -- 9:15 pm Wednesday ESPNU

Not sure I’d have had our team wear roller skates tonight.

An interesting choice.

A Draft

Even last years mock NBA draft was more exciting....oh well, Thursday is queers day.

#24 on Penn State looks about 45.

For all of you who said the Anaheim trip was awesome and shows how we are improving, we’ll just take a look at this crap. Again no offensive spacing, no real movement toward the basket, no involvement for our 7 footer when their tallest guy is 6’9, wide open 3 pointers given up. Same old shit.

Does anyone really think this team was improving? They are fucking terrible.

Get it to 4 and we take a contested 3 and air ball it, lol!!!

I just wish announcers would stop claiming Brandon is good.

You mean calling him one of the better players in the ACC?

And one of the best ball handlers in the country?

You don’t think that’s accurate?

I’ve been trying to give Torry Johnson a chance, thinking that maybe he was a difference maker on defense.

But his offense is so bad, I don’t care if he’s good on the other end.

Childress brick off the side of the backboard, deflects to Torry Johnson at the top of the key for an open jumper. Just how Danny drew it up, baby.

Childress brick off the side of the backboard, deflects to Torry Johnson at the top of the key for an open jumper. Just how Danny drew it up, baby.

You just defend against it either.

A really good coach could have this team in the tourney I think, but we are so poorly coached!

Back