• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report -- Penn State -- 9:15 pm Wednesday ESPNU

I’m not sure some of these guys should be playing D1 much less in the acc

That’s the run I was looking for!

Time to switch over to Unforgiven on TMC.

LOL

we are so fucking trash

This is pitiful - I know Sarr has 2 fouls but did DM learn nothing from his obsession with protecting Collins from foul trouble - if we have no post presence for 10 minutes of a half we have no chance to win - you have to take some risk at some point

Rivera got fired this week, don’t be out done Currie, can Danny as soon as the final buzzer sounds. Heck, do it at halftime.

I can't help thinking about how I used to love the "challenge" and watch as much of every game as I could. Now I'm a few minutes behind on the Wake game on the DVR and I'm basically listening to it in the background.

I can't help thinking about how I used to love the "challenge" and watch as much of every game as I could. Now I'm a few minutes behind on the Wake game on the DVR and I'm basically listening to it in the background.

We used to be one of the teams the ACC could count on to get a win too, now we’re almost an automatic L.

Rivera got fired this week, don’t be out done Currie, can Danny as soon as the final buzzer sounds. Heck, do it at halftime.
Was just thinking this. Wish Tepper owned this team.

Fire that fucker tonight and maybe some fans start getting interested again.

Yup.

Another casualty of us sucking.

Honestly, casually having the game on in the background while doing something else constitutes being a die hard fan by 2019 - 2020 season standards.

Danny is such a coaching imbecile. It was 25-20 with about 5 min to go and he stood there and watched the, go on a 22-3 run with his idiotic substitution decisions and horrible offensive sets. Friggin unbelievable. How can Currie sit there and watch this stupidity and not do something it. He needs to learn from Dave Tepper that sometimes action is necessary.

Please John take action. Give us some hope!

Danny is such a coaching imbecile. It was 25-20 with about 5 min to go and he stood there and watched the, go on a 22-3 run with his idiotic substitution decisions and horrible offensive sets. Friggin unbelievable. How can Currie sit there and watch this stupidity and not do something it. He needs to learn from Dave Tepper that sometimes action is necessary.

Please John take action. Give us some hope!

Not sure he knows how to call a timeout or what to say during them.

Every time I bother to watch a game, it’s confirmed we are trash. Let’s just lose out and get a new coach please.

Honestly, casually having the game on in the background while doing something else constitutes being a die hard fan by 2019 - 2020 season standards.

It’s like I no have excitement at all to watch Wake hoops, I watch out of obligation because I don’t want to be one of those Walmart fans like the the UNC that “took a year off” from UNC hoops the year they went 8-20.

Back