• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report -- Penn State -- 9:15 pm Wednesday ESPNU

Every time I bother to watch a game, it’s confirmed we are trash. Let’s just lose out and get a new coach please.

I wish I didn’t feel that way and cannot bring myself to root against Wake but we have to get him the hell out of here.

The first half is a good example of Wake Forest basketball for this decade. Deacs have as many turnovers as field goals.

Danny is such a coaching imbecile. It was 25-20 with about 5 min to go and he stood there and watched the, go on a 22-3 run with his idiotic substitution decisions and horrible offensive sets. Friggin unbelievable. How can Currie sit there and watch this stupidity and not do something it. He needs to learn from Dave Tepper that sometimes action is necessary.

Please John take action. Give us some hope!

16-3 run, but otherwise spot on. We were lucky to be down only 5, but instead of capitalizing he pulled some incredibly dumb substitutions and let things get completely out of hand. Wright was feeling it, so of course he gets pulled. Just an awful coach.

This is pitiful - I know Sarr has 2 fouls but did DM learn nothing from his obsession with protecting Collins from foul trouble - if we have no post presence for 10 minutes of a half we have no chance to win - you have to take some risk at some point

Of all the bad coaching things that Manning does, this may just be the worst. It's like he thinks you HAVE to sit a guy in the first half, if they have 2 fouls - you're just not allowed to play him. And then the player ends up with only 3 fouls at the end of a 30 point defeat. I said this last season - it just seems like Manning is always trying to put a square peg into a round hole.

16-3 run, but otherwise spot on. We were lucky to be down only 5, but instead of capitalizing he pulled some incredibly dumb substitutions and let things get completely out of hand. Wright was feeling it, so of course he gets pulled. Just an awful coach.

Oh well didn’t study math at Wake. But thanks and nothing that could not have been predicted.

An 8 and under YMCA team wouldn’t miss as many shots under the basket as we do.

Lol Sarr. Gets abused and then the 3 second call.

Back