• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report -- Penn State -- 9:15 pm Wednesday ESPNU

Lets just leave the mannequin there and steal the Penn State coach after this game. Sounds like a good trade to me.

Of all the bad coaching things that Manning does, this may just be the worst. It's like he thinks you HAVE to sit a guy in the first half, if they have 2 fouls - you're just not allowed to play him. And then the player ends up with only 3 fouls at the end of a 30 point defeat. I said this last season - it just seems like Manning is always trying to put a square peg into a round hole.

The reality is that he is just very dumb.

I’m way past the point of not being able to root against Wake and am convinced if we lose 10-15 games in a row...Danny is gone. Therefore....gooooooooo Penn State!

Where is a flagrant there? I am so confused.

Get Sarr out of the game!!!! Need to have him available for the last few minutes of this game.

Apparently on the other end of the floor. Assuming officials waited for a break in action to review since they didn't call the foul. Weird.

Why it wasn't a foul at the time, before PSU scored is strange.

No let-up, Chambers. Full throttle for all 40.

I didn’t know Race Bannon coached PSU.

I hope that flagarent call wasnt a karma makeup

Hate that the travel is an excuse. It surely matters but we're just bad and Danny doesn't need any excuses to lean on.

It’s hilarious watching these half court offenses. It’s like pick up basketball, but worse.

The decent result in the last tourney over a few mid majors actually got me slightly excited to watch this wake penn state game. And like the previous few years the game is already off so I can watch random sitcom reruns. It really is pathetic. Wake is just not at all fun to watch. They don’t compete against any good teams. We are beyond irrelevant.

Back