• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Football transfer thread: General NCAA transfer rules talk

Sounds like OU got the SEC memo and is acting accordingly. (This statement reeks of such ACC sour grapes but oh well.)

Tre Bradford, who transferred from LSU to OU, is no longer with OU. Rumor is he is back to LSU.

Coming into this year, OU had 6 RBs with Kennedy Brooks, Tenn transfer Eric Gray, Bradford, Seth McGowan, Mikey Henderson, and Marcus Major. McGowan and Henderson look to be headed to jail, Major was declared academically ineligible earlier this week, and now Bradford is gone. OU has only two scholarship RBs on the roster right now.

LOL.

Sounds like OU got the SEC memo and is acting accordingly. (This statement reeks of such ACC sour grapes but oh well.)

If they had gotten the SEC memo, they wouldn't know what academic ineligibility is.

The armed robbery nonsense cost them 3 big players on offense. Starting 5 star WR and the #3 and #4 RBs. It amazes me how stupid kids can be when they've got a pro career in their future if they just play it straight.

If they had gotten the SEC memo, they wouldn't know what academic ineligibility is.

The armed robbery nonsense cost them 3 big players on offense. Starting 5 star WR and the #3 and #4 RBs. It amazes me how stupid kids can be when they've got a pro career in their future if they just play it straight.

As the saying goes ‘You can’t fix stupid’

WF transfer tidbit from Week Zero:

Illinois WR Casey Washington transferred to WF in the Spring, and participated in Spring drills with the Deacs. I understand that issues arose regarding Washington's transfer credits, and then, Washington transferred back to Illinois. This past Saturday, he caught two passes in the win over Nebraska.

Back