• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Big 4 Champs Billboard

It's also the best regular season we've had since 2007, in addition to winning Mack's coveted "state championship". If we're not going to celebrate now, when should we?

I'm fine with it, just some of the shine is off this season.

if Mack beat all 3 teams this year the crowing would be incessant, even if those were their only 3 wins

This is absolutely the correct response. The billboards are a power move by Currie - I like it. The one outside the medical center on business 40 is up.

One on 52 in WS, as well...

I can guarantee you that State, UNC and Duke would have all done the same. State’s would have looked the tackiest without a doubt.

yeah, I do love how NC State's marketing department looks like they hired graphic design guys who left their job as art directors for heavy metal album covers

if we do this, go all in and plaster Durham,Chapel Hill and Raleigh with them. Otherwise what's the point?

More local butts in the seats for games ??

sure, but you could deduct 1 from each of W-S, Greensboro and Charlotte and put them near the campuses of the 3 schools and not lose much of an impact on the other cities

I'm 100% OK with it. Hell, basketball used to play the Big Four Tournament between the 4 ACC schools and it didn't even count toward conference standings. It was just that big of a deal and bragging rights. They played it from the 40's through the early 80's. To say that being some sort of Big 4 Champion is small time is extremely ignorant to the history the 4 schools.

I just saw the one in Fayetteville today. It's on the left at the bottom of the MLK as you're turning onto Ramsey street. It is a very busy intersection. It's digital and changes back and forth with a jewelry store ad.

Hey Wake Athletics please make this available as a desktop and phone wallpaper too

Back