• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report NC State Wolfpack - TONIGHT YES FRIDAY - 7 PM - ACCN

9921370220d47aef6456c3bbbdd87132.jpg

Not unprecedented.
Oh Heavens Yes!!

Bz feels like such a long time ago. Damn it's been a long road.

Leave the Joel empty, send a message to Currie. If someone offers to take you for free, or even pay you to go, just say no.

After state beats the living shit out of us this would be the perfect time to FIRE Manning.

It makes no sense to allow this to linger. Cut him loose, and that way we are first to look for coaches, the job will be known, and there will be at least some view that we are serious about winning again.

Rex Walters interim, transfers can transfer out and retain half a year. Clean house!

After state beats the living shit out of us this would be the perfect time to FIRE Manning.

It makes no sense to allow this to linger. Cut him loose, and that way we are first to look for coaches, the job will be known, and there will be at least some view that we are serious about winning again.

Rex Walters interim, transfers can transfer out and retain half a year. Clean house!

Makes a lot of sense... Not going to happen.

5-5 isn't going to compel Currie to do anything mid-season.

When I look at the schedule, I get to 11 wins (again)... Have to assume that leads to a change at the end of the season.

I think I like NCSU to beat us in this game. They are just more talented right now. Hasn't mattered in some recent games, but I don't see it coming together for us tomorrow.

I’m going because I was given two tickets right behind the WF bench. Hope the $18 million dollar man doesn’t have thin skin.

Holy shit. So the mannequin is 5-5 vs State and 19-61 vs the rest of the ACC. :eek:

This is our Superbowl.

Funderbruk is a head case, but between he and their frosh Bates, they will go inside early and often. You get Sarr in big foul trouble early (defined as two fouls) and we have zero scoring inside, start chucking threes and the game is over quickly. I do think, however, that Chaundee could have a big game , but it won’t make much difference.

Funderbruk is a head case, but between he and their frosh Bates, they will go inside early and often. You get Sarr in big foul trouble early (defined as two fouls) and we have zero scoring inside, start chucking threes and the game is over quickly. I do think, however, that Chaundee could have a big game , but it won’t make much difference.

Speaking of Sarr, here's a good article on him https://247sports.com/college/wake-...threat-for-Wake-Forest-Basketball--139951619/

Also, it looks like Les got some help at Demon Deacon Digest, which is great. His new partner is likely worth a Twitter follow.

Leave the Joel empty, send a message to Currie. If someone offers to take you for free, or even pay you to go, just say no.

Finally an appropriate season motto:

Just say no.

Friends don't let friends watch Wake basketball.

This is your brain on Wake basketball.

Holy shit. So the mannequin is 5-5 vs State and 19-61 vs the rest of the ACC. :eek:

This is our Superbowl.
Sydney lowe was very similar at ncsu. A crazy percentage of his overall conference wins came against wake

I remember that era when we could laugh derisively at Wolfpack coaching hires. *sheds tear in beer*

Bz feels like such a long time ago. Damn it's been a long road.

The Bz years were better than these times tho. At least there was hope, and people cared to try and make things happen. Now Wake basketball is like a dead corpse dragging along the bottom of the ocean tied to a fucking anchor.

The Bz years were better than these times tho. At least there was hope, and people cared to try and make things happen. Now Wake basketball is like a dead corpse dragging along the bottom of the ocean tied to a fucking anchor.

Yeah, Danny hasn’t brought the fan base to billboards and DV7’s winter coming movement.

At least won a few home games. The road was just as bad.

Back