• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report NC State Wolfpack - TONIGHT YES FRIDAY - 7 PM - ACCN

Got offered free tix and a parking pass for this by a UNC friend. Also my brother (a UNC fan) invited me to go with him and his Wolfpack friend for free.

I'm considering going if I can wear a bag on my head.

this game will be a 2-bagger

At least with Bz, we thought he was just a blip. Something that happens to every program once in a while where a bad hire is made, but it’s a problem that’s correctable. Now we are 10 years into the shitshow with no end in sight, and we know beyond a shadow of a doubt the Wake Forest AD has killed the program with total incompetence. Wake Forest basketball is dead. Roadkill. We’ve been left behind. We are DePaul or San Francisco. A has-been program with no future. Wake basketball is finished.

I know the feeling, but no, we'll be back. Any of the right guys out there can turn this around in three years.

I know some will show up late, but it’s Saturday against an ACC rival who travels well, and there’s nobody here.
d9e365049cb90d04830df9df19b16ccc.jpg

Why would anyone be there? Why are you there?

I hope I’m wrong , since it’s always nice to beat a rival, but I would be all over State -4. They have more talent at every position, and there is no home court advantage playing State at the Joel. I like Keatts as a coach and recruiter, his teams have a tendency to play dumb basketball at the wrong times.

Same as last year, but one could argue State is worse than they were last season. They didn’t win this game last year. Wake is terrible but this is one of the 4 easiest ACC games on the schedule

I know some will show up late, but it’s Saturday against an ACC rival who travels well, and there’s nobody here.
d9e365049cb90d04830df9df19b16ccc.jpg

CAROLINA THUNDERBIRDS SPONSOR DR. SARAH SMASHMOUTH OF SALEM SMILES IS FRONT ROW! LETS GO!!!

We're averaging 1 FG attempt a minute.

Why would anyone be there? Why are you there?

Because my son likes to go and I’d do almost anything for him.

This match is an affront to the game of basketball.

My state friend and I normally bet lunch/dinner on this matchup. This time, the winner has to buy. Because the loser of this shit show deserves a free steak.

Sarr is the best player on this team and it's not even close.

Why would ESPN schedule a marquee ACCN basketball game between UNC and UVa on an NFL Sunday at 4?

Sarr is the best player on this team and it's not even close

It’s crazy how that changed in just a few weeks. A few games in, I was pondering if he was the worst big man in Wake’s history.

More TO's than baskets so far, just like last game.

I wish I could be as optimistic as Dan Bonner.

Bonner: "For everything that's happened this game, all the missed shots and turnovers, it's only a 6 point game."

--State gets a dunk

Bonner: "The Deacs are right in it. It's only an 8 point game. A couple stops, a couple threes, you're ahead."

--State hits a three

Other guy: "State hits a three for their largest lead of 11."

Very unlikely this ever gets to a one possession game.

Keep raining on 'em, Pack.

We have 9TO In the first 14min.

It’s crazy how that changed in just a few weeks. A few games in, I was pondering if he was the worst big man in Wake’s history.

Yeah. Sarr is easily the best player, but I don't think he'd play more than 20 min a game for any Wake team in my memory.

Back