• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report NC State Wolfpack - TONIGHT YES FRIDAY - 7 PM - ACCN

Gotta disagree on Sarr, although not much competition. I think Brown and Mucius are the only guys that should be getting decent minutes on an ACC team.

We have absolutely no clue how to defend a simple pick-and-roll.

We're shooting really well...and still getting hammered because we have only taken a few shots.

At least with Bz, we thought he was just a blip. Something that happens to every program once in a while where a bad hire is made, but it’s a problem that’s correctable. Now we are 10 years into the shitshow with no end in sight, and we know beyond a shadow of a doubt the Wake Forest AD has killed the program with total incompetence. Wake Forest basketball is dead. Roadkill. We’ve been left behind. We are DePaul or San Francisco. A has-been program with no future. Wake basketball is finished.
Except even DePaul is 9-0 this year. We are in a class by ourselves. Complete ineptitude. Thanks, Ron.

How many major conference teams have gone 10 seasons without making the Round of 64?

How long after hiring a new coach did it take them to make two consecutive NCAA Tournaments?

Classic Manning finish. Have the ball with no shot clock down 7... head to the locker room down 9. They would literally have been in a better spot just dribbling and not shooting.

My largest disappointment is that the bowl lady’s performing at half and I’m not there to watch it.

Classic Manning finish. Have the ball with no shot clock down 7... head to the locker room down 9. They would literally have been in a better spot just dribbling and not shooting.

Dribbling is how Wake lost the ball.

Feel like I need to get a CPAP so I can clean it.

That really was a classic DM finish. No discipline from his team. No awareness of the clock nor the potential defense behind you. Just run up the court as though you have an easy layup and instead we get a TO and NCSU runs it from 7 back to 9.

How does Keatts coach with the top button of his jacket buttoned all game? Having said that I'll still take a trade for DM

Hey guys.... this just in. When Johnson has the ball up top and shot clock winding down, he's going to drive right.

Good God we suck.

State isn’t that good but we are horrible. Horrible.

Another lost season.

None of our bigs understand the concept of keeping a high entry pass up high to avoid the low swipe steal - we all know Sarr struggles with this but in this game it's also been prevalent for Oguana and Mucius

Why does State keep fouling while up big with 2 minutes left?

Back