• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report NC State Wolfpack - TONIGHT YES FRIDAY - 7 PM - ACCN

None of our bigs understand the concept of keeping a high entry pass up high to avoid the low swipe steal - we all know Sarr struggles with this but in this game it's also been prevalent for Oguana and Mucius

#bigmancoach

State keeps trying to give us the ball, but we don't want it.

A lot of people here have ragged about Brandon but if you think we are bad now, just wait until next year when he is gone, ooof!

Nobody does garbage time like Brandon Childress.

Can the ACCN afford replay. Great talking about that they didn't see what happened, but just me, but replay might show it.

Brandon is being asked to do too much. He would’ve been so much better if he had been able to play within his scope.

Kind of weird that the production crew knew who the injured player's parents are but didn't let the commentators know.

Still don't know what that flagrant was.

"Danny Manning drawing up some offense" - right.

Kind of weird that the production crew knew who the injured player's parents are but didn't let the commentators know.

The flagrant was on Mucius fighting with Beverly for rebound position.

Don't the refs only have the video that the TV crew has?

Its possible the football team will finish with more wins than the basketball team.

I think I have seen enough of White to know he needs to play limited minutes. At least Neath is making SOMETHING.

Back