• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report NC State Wolfpack - TONIGHT YES FRIDAY - 7 PM - ACCN

There were about 50 posts during the whole game. Versus State. On a Saturday afternoon. About a third were in the last two minutes.

If the alumni and fan base don’t become more vocal, this shit will continue.

We are too nice. We are too polite. We need to be assholes so this will end sooner rather than later.

Neath shows promise. He needs more minutes. And while it has become fashionable to dump on Brandon, he played a very good game today. He is the closest thing we have to a clutch shooter. And, it is rather laughable to call it garbage time when the game is within 3 baskets.

All that said, our defense still stinks.

The Deacs lost this game with first half turnovers and lousy defense the entire game. Childress shot well, scoring 30 playing within the offense. Sarr got his numbers but had minimal impact. Manning played with four guards for 24 minutes, losing the rebounding battle as a result.

Only 21 games left before the season is over and the hopes for a new coaching staff returns.

The Deacs lost this game with first half turnovers and lousy defense the entire game. Childress shot well, scoring 30 playing within the offense. Sarr got his numbers but had minimal impact. Manning played with four guards for 24 minutes, losing the rebounding battle as a result.

Only 21 games left before the season is over and the hopes for a new coaching staff returns.

The 4 guard line-up is a problem; but so is season ending injuries to 2 of our big men.

Neath shows promise. He needs more minutes. And while it has become fashionable to dump on Brandon, he played a very good game today. He is the closest thing we have to a clutch shooter. And, it is rather laughable to call it garbage time when the game is within 3 baskets.

All that said, our defense still stinks.
What about our offensive scheme, or lack thereof?

Personally I like this team. I like the athleticism. But they are so often out of position defensively...and they do not play hard enough all the time. Which is really inexcusable given how often we substitute...which is another problem...

If the alumni and fan base don’t become more vocal, this shit will continue.

We are too nice. We are too polite. We need to be assholes so this will end sooner rather than later.

I don't disagree in the least. But, I'm not convinced Wake really gives a shit any longer. I raked leaves this afternoon and just realized we had a game when a friend texted me. Ten years ago, my entire day would have been arranged around a Wake/NCSU basketball game.

Did anyone hear about Hellems (sp)?

Looks like he smacked the side of head when he fell.

First time in as long as I can remember that I just decided not to watch WFU vs. NCSU today. Did laundry, watched soccer, and did homework instead. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Oh well.

Props to State, they are a better team than us and most definitely better coached!

State is a lot better than we are, and I don’t think they played particularly hard, since they didn’t need to with our lax defense, and turnovers that often were not forced. However, State’s big men are again marginal, and that will keep them from being a really good team this year.

Uh, wasn't this one of our best shooting games of the year?

Uh, wasn't this one of our best shooting games of the year?

Has to be.

9ea9b154a91838218425b248f58ad234.jpg

Back