• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presidents Cup

Yep..what a shame. So boring and just to late to care and watch until singles

DeShamblow hasn’t played in what the last three sessions now?

The recurring theme in these team events is that the Americans are consistently out-putted. Abraham Ancer in particular has put on a putting clinic over the first three days. Agree with LK, too—I have found myself rooting for the Internationals so far.

Royal Melbourne is an incredible venue for this kind of competition. Just a phenomenal golf course.

So Patrick Reed's crazy relative caddie was kicked out of the competition for getting into an altercation with a fan.

So Patrick Reed's crazy relative caddie was kicked out of the competition for getting into an altercation with a fan.

Not surprised. The dynamic with his parents and wife is beyond bizarre. Didn't he have his own parents removed from the Masters the day he won or something crazy like that?

Yeah, I find it really hard to root for Reed and DeChambeau, even in the 2 international events. I felt bad for Webb taking 1 for the team and getting paired with Reed. I like that it's close this year and am looking forward to tonight on this venue.

For the record and in response to the tag, I'm not good like some others here. Never had a single digit handicap and am usually in the 12-13 range. But I do love it.

Not surprised. The dynamic with his parents and wife is beyond bizarre. Didn't he have his own parents removed from the Masters the day he won or something crazy like that?

Think that happened at the US Open & his parents watched his Masters win from home... in Augusta.

This has been an amazing comedy the US team.
It’s not over yet, but will be soon if we don’t screw up.

This is going to end in a tie and piss off everybody.

Back