• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Oh, Jeremy Corbyn

Not gonna rise to this particular whatabout and just hope instead I’m wrong and this doesn’t become part of any Dem playbook.

I don't give much consideration to a right wing hack writer. Its pretty disingenuous to attribute this to the democratic establishment over what he imagines might happen.

I point out some apparent consistency in what Elizabeth Warren actually said a couple of months ago with a qualifier that it wasn't a big deal and you and Strickland and the rest of the progressive circle-jerk freak the fuck out, yet its ok for you to idly speculate that the Democratic establishment will use a line of attack against a progressive that as of today they haven't used as long as you put a qualifier in, and you shouldn't be subject to any criticism for doing so?

Bernie sends his Jewish outreach director and organizes a thousand plus supporters to the March Against Antisemitism. CNN brings on Bari Weiss to call him an antisemite. Fucking told you this shit would happen.

Bari is the worst. She absolutely does not represent American Jewish opinion on these matters and will do/say anything for a buck and a platform.

Bari is definitely the worst. But she is also not the "democratic establishment".

Back