• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Oh, Jeremy Corbyn

After seeing this result, I am as resigned to 4 more years of Trump as I have ever been. I was hoping that the UK were better than us, but clearly this nationalistic wave of ignorance and bigotry has infected the entire world. I am checking out of politics for a while, this is just depressing. See you when the Democrats are done eating themselves.

Only 4?

Republicans are condoning cheating in the election. Barr covers up Republican crimes. We end up with Trump forever.

so we already know the playbook. complaining about Murdoch is a waste of time

Hillary was unlikable primarily due to Murdoch.

so we already know the playbook. complaining about Murdoch is a waste of time

I disagree with the premise that Fox News made Hillary unlikable. Of course they smeared her as did loads of politicians. She also brought a lot of baggage herself, along with an incoherent set of policies and ran one of the worst campaigns in modern political history.

Welp this didn’t take long.

I didn’t see any Warren, Pete, or Biden supporters jump in on these absurd allegations. It would be great to see that continue for all candidates.

Yeah Corbyn had a Labour MP calling him an anti Semite the day before the election. Doubt we’ll get that from a dem politician in 2020 about Bernie, but you’re already seeing Dem operatives like Neera RT’ing and liking these posts.

Welp this didn’t take long.

Yeah, that's obviously bullshit, but I see that Rothman is retweeted by the likes of Seth Mandel, so I am uncertain about his dem establishment credentials.

Townie laying the groundwork for his impending victimhood complex.

Townie laying the groundwork for his impending victimhood complex.

Mock Townie instead of the Nazi. Interesting tactic, Chris.

Mock Townie instead of the Nazi. Interesting tactic, Chris.
I don't give much consideration to a right wing hack writer. Its pretty disingenuous to attribute this to the democratic establishment over what he imagines might happen.

Last edited:
Bloomberg’s press secretary RT’d Noah Rothman’s article and commented that this kind of thing simply wont happen on #TeamMike. There are about two dozen likes and RTs from Center for American Progress and campaign staff for Biden, Klobs, etc.

But maybe you missed the part where I said nobody of any repute has endorsed these takes and confused that for me suggesting the dem establishment was complicit in these takes. Idk. Anyway maybe this will all blow over and the Linda Sarsour criticism won’t make it off Facebook. We’ll see!

I point out some apparent consistency in what Elizabeth Warren actually said a couple of months ago with a qualifier that it wasn't a big deal and you and Strickland and the rest of the progressive circle-jerk freak the fuck out, yet its ok for you to idly speculate that the Democratic establishment will use a line of attack against a progressive that as of today they haven't used as long as you put a qualifier in, and you shouldn't be subject to any criticism for doing so?

Last edited:
Back