• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - Xavier Musketeers - 4 pm Saturday - ACCN

Y'know what? I actually hope Pilch is right and we actually win this game.
Why?
Because it's the Skip Classic.
If we win it, it's a spit in Wellman's eye.
If we lose it, it's a spit in Wellman's eye.
A win is a better source for a saliva hockker than a loss.
And...
Let's do it for Skip.

I hope we lose.

I looked at this game at the start of the season and considered getting tickets for it...… yeah made the right choice not to.

we know Manning is terrible, but sometimes we need to see the stats presented in a different way to really bring it into focus

forget the absolutely horrible 2-40 road/neutral record (ok, don't forget it...put it aside)

Manning has lost almost 80% of his HOME GAMES against top 50 teams

just...astonishing

if you want to feel better, manning is 61-31 against teams outside the top 50. so there's that. granted 28 of those 61 are against teams rated 200+
technically he is 42-95 against teams in the top 200 of kenpom over his wake career................................... :sick:

holy shit
70-98 overall
28-3 versus teams 200+
42-95 against top 200 teams

oh heavens yes
fuck
fuck
fuck

if you want to feel better, manning is 61-31 against teams outside the top 50. so there's that. granted 28 of those 61 are against teams rated 200+
technically he is 42-95 against teams in the top 200 of kenpom over his wake career................................... :sick:

holy shit
70-98 overall
28-3 versus teams 200+
42-95 against top 200 teams

oh heavens yes
fuck
fuck
fuck

i guess if this was baseball a .307 "win%" versus the top 200 would be good

I'll be there. I told my wife it's her turn to take the kid soon.

if my math is correct, then i can deduce manning is 16-16 against teams 51-100

so

1-50 = 9-67
51-100 = 16-16
101-200 = 17-12
200+ = 28-3
70-98 overall

I feel worse. Dino was 61-31 total in his three years at Wake.

That is cool.
I'd imagine that if Skip was still with us and coaching at Wake we would've probably started a yearly traditional series with the Catamounts by now.

I expect, since the article states it was a decision by X and Wake, that we'll play the 'Mounts next year.

As part of that theoretical series with Skip coaching Wake, I could see Wake travelling to Western Carolina every once in a while.

I'm going. Free ticket from getting football season tickets. Should be at dinner by 5:30. Win win

Xavier -5.5 (ish)

I’ve gone against the Deacs in the last few, but staying away here.

I think we’ll play OK and lose a relatively close one. Like a game we’re down like 5-10 points most of the time.

Back