• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - Xavier Musketeers - 4 pm Saturday - ACCN

Just brilliant defense on the last several possessions and then good offensive possessions where we worked the ball around for an easy layup or on the fast break

Are we playing good D or is X just shooting like shit? 32% FG and 20% 3PT.

Seems unlikely they'll shoot that poorly in the 2nd half.

X got a lot of fouls early and let up on D and we’ve played well.

Team seems much better without Sarr.

It seems like the usual plan of dumping it into the middle and getting a turnover is not an option.

Instead they are playing more aggressively from a 5 out position.

Xavier is not a great team. We are playing well, but Xavier does not look top 25 right now

X's offense is just brutal.

But Chaundee isn't playing hero ball, which is the difference from our crap offense in most other games. Lots of his points came directly from good passes and teamwork

Took X money line at halftime. +150 seems like good value for us to blow this.

Haven’t been watching, though. Went to the park with my kids, instead. Fuck Wellman.

X's offense is just brutal.

Defense is being more active without Sarr getting bullied around. We're also playing more zone...who would have thought that could be an answer?

It's so frustrating that this is a 5-5 team. A true testament to how awful Manning is. I blame big Chill as much as anybody though. Guards hogging the ball just let Xavier back in this.

Childress is a chucker. I'd like to see someone else shoot.

It's so frustrating that this is a 5-5 team. A true testament to how awful Manning is. I blame big Chill as much as anybody though. Guards hogging the ball just let Xavier back in this.

I blame big Chill for causing the birth of little Chill. Dude is the greediest ball hog I remember for someone who is tiny and can’t shoot.

Back