• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - Xavier Musketeers - 4 pm Saturday - ACCN

I think things have started to trend up since we added that new assistant coach.

He just subbed back. We had 3 frosh, soph and Forth for that stretch. Great look ahead by Brandon

Brandon is fine when he looks to pass. He should never create his own shot. Only shoot 3’s where he is wide open or layups on fast breaks.

BRANDON CHILDRESS IS NOT OUR BEST PLAYER. please stop saying that, low-rent ESPN announcers.

Theory: Maybe Chill is clutch with late game 3's, but it's always garbage time simply because we're always losing big :noidea:

Again...the number of times our guards just throw junk up is infuriating. It's not just Chill, he simply does it the most often.

Manning is the worst coach I’ve ever seen, look like we’ve never seen a press

But that was the right play. He got the mismatch, was being guarded by a huge dude, just didn't execute.

And....Childres

Brandon giveth, and Brandon taketh away. Well, mostly taketh.

He's a classic example of a mid-conference level player trying to play in a Power 5 conference. Decent player, just in above his head. for four years. FOUR YEARS.

The last 2 minutes: Chill :wiggle: CHILL!!!! :dancindeac::dancindeac::dancindeac: chill...Facepalm

Given how often our guards draw fouls, that is the only time I can think of where we have fouled out an impact player for the other team in the entire Manning era.

Last edited:
Looks like it will all come down to coaching in the last 2 minutes.

Back