• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Daily Beast "article" a handful of years back- can anyone find this?

Milhouse

Reaction score
i posted this

independence from england - conservatives said no or moved back to england
no more owning slaves - conservatives fought a war against that
no more children working in factories- conservatives against it
women voting - conservatives against it
prohibition - conservatives for it
civil rights - conservatives against it
desegregation - conservatives against it
gay rights - conservatives against it

dumbass posted this calling me a plagiarist without facts to support because he's painfully stupid

Lulz... this was lifted almost verbatim from a Daily Beast "article" a handful of years back.

Were you planning to credit the source at some point? Or just continue to pass it on as your own work?

anybody know what article he's talking about? i'd like to read it for myself

i asked brad for the link but he never replied for some reason

I mean literally anyone with a brain could come up with that list. Brad has this weird ability to recall specific articles from like 6 years ago and loves to bring them up, despite never commenting on anything that disproves his argument.

Brad knows the argument is true so he attacks the process instead. Sound familiar? ANd Jesus Christ- conservatives have sucked the entire history of our country. Is there anything of moral consequence that they were right about?

Does Wake Forest revoke degrees when the plagiarism is so egregious post graduation?

LMAO at this thread and the continued obsession.

milhouse has now turned into rjkarl.

Please keep us posted on your book deal.

I mean literally anyone with a brain could come up with that list. Brad has this weird ability to recall specific articles from like 6 years ago and loves to bring them up, despite never commenting on anything that disproves his argument.

Ignorant people think it’s shady when people know things.

LMAO at this thread and the continued obsession.

milhouse has now turned into rjkarl.

Please keep us posted on your book deal.

At least you're embarrassed that your baseless accusation was called out. Most Republicans would refuse to accept responsibility, instead choosing to deflect, blame, and ridicule.

Brad internalized that article from over two years ago so hard he couldnt help but think someone else plagiarized it. the man is so guilty

Back