• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Army vs Navy game

mebanedeac

Reaction score
What's so special about this game?

I read the following explanation on Twitter:

A former Naval Academy player gave me the perfect description of the #ArmyNavyGame

“The only game where everyone playing is willing to die for everyone watching.”

RIP to bkf takes on this game. His god emperor trump has surely cleansed them from his demented mind.

Go Navy, beat Army

871b1afe166d1a3cb394a0f4e89d3bc2.jpg

I come from a big Navy family. This is always the biggest game on my radar. GO NAVY!!!!

Army puts together a great drive for the TD. 17 plays.

A must see Event. I had the fortune of going twice. Great memories.

Go Navy; beat Army

A must see Event. I had the fortune of going twice. Great memories.

Go Navy; beat Army

I started making plans tonight to attend next year. Already have a place to stay and some friends to go with.

Did the twitter commenters call him out for excluding Army-Air Force and Navy-Air Force?

This season, Army and Navy had already beaten Air Force. So the winner of Army-Navy won the Commander in Chief's trophy.

This season, Army and Navy had already beaten Air Force. So the winner of Army-Navy won the Commander in Chief's trophy.

I wasn’t talking about who won each game. The tweet said Army-Navy is the only game where the players are willing to die for the fans. That’s not correct because it’s also the case when either of those teams plays Air Force.

I wasn’t talking about who won each game. The tweet said Army-Navy is the only game where the players are willing to die for the fans. That’s not correct because it’s also the case when either of those teams plays Air Force.

Ah. Air Force is the very young stepchild among the military academies. AF didn't start playing the other two service academies until 1959.

Sometimes Army and Navy forget that the Air Force does more than just fly overhead.

So is the second weekend in December going to be an Air Force-Space Force and Army-Navy doubleheader?

Back